Preparing to build an app for 2019?
Then you’ll need a roadmap to make sure that you can make an application up and launched it. But if you really want to succeed then you have to track its progress.
App Analytics is the main key to understand your mobile app works and what things you can do to improve it and make it attractive to keep your customers loyal towards your app.
Types of App Analytics tools
App analytics tools are divided into three macro categories.
App Marketing Analytics:
This covers the part where users will find your app while browsing Apple’s app store or on the other websites and the comparison between the click, downloads and in-app purchases and much more. This is the way to understand how to monetize the app and increase its ROI and not losing the customers.
This covers the whole part that user does within the app. How do they behave with your application? Do they follow the homepage or follow the deep links? This can include information such as demographics and generally how users interact with your application.
There are two types of In-App Analytics
Quantitative data shows what happens and qualitative data explains why.
App Performance Analytics
These are presents in the app but less interact with the users and more with the machines. It identifies the pages that make an app crash or the devices, due to which app show slows crawl.
This is simple; no one will use your app if it’s down. We often forgot the word” the cloud”. It just set of computers and if you got any virus on your laptop or on your iPhone, your cloud can go down too.
App performance analytics will provide information on the technical side of your application such as crash reports, load times and session details.
It does not matter what type of app you running on what type of device, you have to track the crash and performance statistics.
Now, below I mentioned some of the tools. Have a look.
Adjust is specially designed for the app developers to understand deeply their marketing campaigns and view attribution, watch the growth of the audience and marketing analytics.
- Unified the platform for different types of app analytics
- Prevention from fake traffic or fraud
- Shows detail to track the entire user journey, install to uninstall
- More expensive than other options
- If your priority is organic traffic this is not the best option
Marketing Analytics Pricing
- Basic- $100/month and up
- Business- contact for pricing
- Custom- contact for pricing
- AdMob by Google
AdMob is a tool provided by Google that measures how active your ad is running and performing. In this, you’ll see many varieties of statistics to learn which network is bringing more revenue to you, what types of click rates you’re getting and which ad is performing best for you.
- Shows the detailed analytics for every type of ad
- Clean and simple interface
- Works smoothly with other Google products like Firebase
- Helps you craft the best ads based on your targeted audience
- Accounts can be locked and locked one rarely opened again
- Only works on AdMob network
- Ads displayed can appear low-quality and spammy.
Ad Analytics Pricing
Free to use, you just have to pay for the ads you want to run. It is similar to Google ads.
- Adobe Analytics
Adobe Analytics offers sets of tools that are specifically measured to mobile app development and data. It is not the only function; Adobe’s robust suite has earned a reputation in the market for its quality.
- Works seamlessly with the Adobe suits product
- Powerful and advanced product with some of the best features
- Not only designed for the mobile-it’s just has one feature of web analytics tool.
- Consol work slows and outdated
- Expensive tools for the only purpose of app analytics as you are paying for the whole product
Marketing and In-App Analytics Pricing
- Select- contact for pricing (app analytics is not available in this plan)
- Prime- contact for pricing
- Ultimate- contact for pricing
Aiden.ai sets itself different from the other by adding artificial intelligence in its list; it uses artificial intelligence to generate recommendations and suggestions. It is the best platform and makes the recommendations which are based on analysis of data.
- A built-in personal assistant that helps you to learn about the company goals
- Tracks the goals, cost, and acquisition all in one dashboard
- A smaller tool without the robust feature
- Currently limited documentation
Marketing Analytics Pricing
- Contact for the price and demo
- Amazon Pinpoint
Amazon Pinpoint is an analytics tool of Amazon that widely used and highly respected Amazon web services (AWS) platform.
- Shown statistics on a daily and monthly basis for a crystal clear picture of usage
- Deliver the messages to users through SMS, notifications, voice calls, and email.
- Integrates with the outside data and AWS suite
- Created laser targeted segments and groups based on demographics, devices, and usage
- Track the devices, not the users and sometimes leads to confusing and overlapping data
- Can be complex and difficult to learn
In-App, Marketing and Performance Analytics Pricing
- It is infinitely scalable depending on your needs and starting with the allowance that tracks 100 million events each month for free.
Amplitude tracks a huge amount of quantity of analytics from your app that allows you to split the data. The data storage capability use is best-in-class to keep security and information safe.
- A huge suite of APIs uses to connect with the other analytics programs like Braze, Adjust and AppsFlyer.
- Fast features and tools
- Incredibly knowledgeable and customer support team
- Affordable in pricing and compared to the similar tools
- Process for selecting views can be confusing
- Can’t combine analytics with the different platforms (e.g. iOS and Android must be viewed separately)
- Most recent data only shown in the charts, despite still being calculated.
In-App Analytics Pricing
- Free—Up to 10 million actions per month
- Growth—Contact for pricing
- Enterprise—Contact for pricing
And what are the best App analytics tool in 2019 and beyond?
Whether you are looking to improve your application and preparing to launch it or just in a brainstorming stage. There’s a tool can help you.
Knowledge is power and in the field of mobile app development is extremely true. The more useful statistics you track, the more you’ll know about the metrics and more ways how you can improve your app by reaching the right and loyal customers
I hope this guide has given you a lot of ideas and the importance of App Analytics.